Friday, September 5, 2014

Name Change!

Quick post here.  After doing a lot of research and talking with attorneys who know things about things, I realized that I may not be able to pursue "crunchymamahippiechic" as an actual business name.  Today I changed the name and location of this blog to "countrymamahippiechic".  I'm actually really excited about this change as I believe it even better encapsulates the spirit of who I am and what this blog is about.  Thanks for sticking with me, and be sure to "follow" my blog to get updates on all the latest, including new recipes, natural hacks for life, and announcements concerning my upcoming cookbook!

And let me hear from you!  This page is all about YOU, so tell me what you would like to hear!  From food and cooking, to using natural "cures" for everyday woes.  What would you like to hear from this God-loving, natural, barefoot, earth mama, country lovin' hippie girl?  I'm all ears!

~Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment