"For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”
This weekend is the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo in Dallas, TX! I'm so excited to attend this event, not only because it is my first official blogger event, but also because it is going to be fantastic!
In addition to tons of vendor booths with free samples, coupons, and discounted items to purchase, there will be AMAZING CLASSES with INCREDIBLE SPEAKERS all about understanding, maximizing and enjoying your Gluten & Allergen Free lifestyle!
If you haven't bought your tickets, there's still time, just click here to buy tickets at the pre-event discounted price, avoid the lines and ensure that there will be space for you at this one-of-a-kind, not-to-be-missed Expo!
Here's a list of just some of the classes being held this Saturday and Sunday in Dallas!
- "Immunity and Food: The Intersection Between Foods & the Immune System" by Betty Murray, CN, IFMCP, CHC
- "The Power of Food – The best medicine or the worst poison for your body." by Oonagh Williams
- "Nutrition and Gluten-Free Baking" by Vanessa Maltin Weisbrod
- "Raising A Child Gluten Free" by Tiffany Hinton
- "The Gluten Conundrum What is gluten, why am I sensitive, and even though I've given up gluten, why do I still feel bad?"Christina O’Brien, D.C.
For information on all of the class topics and speakers, click here.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and tell all your friends before tickets sell out!
In the meantime, mark your calendars for November 15-16 from 9am-3pm at Dallas Market Center, 2100 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207 for the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo.
And be sure to follow the Expo on Facebook for all the latest details!
Whether it's you or a loved one who is choosing the Gluten & Allergen free route, this event will be packed with useful information and delicious product samples. I hope to see you there!
Country Mama Hippie Chic
AKA Brandi Schunk